Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I love this product...

Of all the products I use with my customers, I think 3M Command Hooks might be my favorite. And based on the ever-expanding selection available, I think others feel the same. 
Photo from Command Hook

Once offered only in white, the plastic hook now comes in a variety of "finishes" - such as brushed nickel and oil rubbed bronze - as well as clear (my favorite) and black (great for the garage). The strong yet easy-to-remove double stick table is also offered in clear. I keep a supply of these with me at all times and never seem to have enough - they can be purchased online or at nearly any home improvement, craft or variety store. Here are just some of the ways I use 3M Command Hooks around my own home.

In the kitchen: to hang oven mitts on a cabinet door
(easy access + saves drawer space, too)

Photo from Command Hook Projects

In the Bedroom Closet: to hang necklaces and belts


In the Office: to keep charging cords organized  

In the Bathroom: to hang a robe behind the door
  
Photo from Command Hook Projects

In the Mudroom: for car keys

During the holidays: to tuck away unruly extension cords

The possibilities are endless... how would you use a 3M hook?

No comments:

Post a Comment